Valentine's Day Disaster Competition 2013

COMPETITION TIME! Toasters, hoovers and being broken up with - all things people have gotten as a Valentine's Gift! ♥ ♥ ♥


Win a delicious, candlelight tapas meal for 2 at the award-winning Gourmet Food Parlour! Just tell us the worst OR best Valentine's Day gift you've received by commenting below.

Gourmet Food Parlour are celebrating 5 years in business in their Swords restaurant (St. Fintans, North Street) this Friday 15th Feb and have lots of goodies to give away all day so make a date to drop in! 

Happy Valentines Day! The AllGifts.ie Team



Comments

  1. A stomach virus :( I was dating this guy for like a month or so and he knew how much I loved Valentine's Day so he said he was planning a fun day. Well the day before the romantic day he came over my house and we were making out (mind you I was 19 at the time, so this was cool still, I'm 32 now) and having a great cuddly day. About an hour later he told me his sister had a stomach virus so his mom kicked him out so he wouldn't get it and that's the reason why he came over so early. I was furious because I am so afraid of throwing up, and I told him to leave. Well sure enough around lunch time on Valentine's Day I was puking my brains out, but my boyfriend never got it. He then promised me he would make it up to me when I was better. He then dumped me 2 days later because he said it wasn't working out. Needless to say, I really don't care about the holiday at all anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In primary school one of the boys in my class brought me flowers on Valentine's Day and asked me to marry him. In an extreme overreaction to my embarrassment, I acted repulsed and threw the flowers in the garbage in front of everybody. I really hurt his feelings, and I still feel really, really bad about it (Sorry, John). Then in college, my boyfriend at the time got me nothing, but after I gave him the stink eye, he went to the vending machine and brought back a couple of stale candy bars and left them on my bed. Karma is a bitch, but I still ate them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for entering our competition!

Kind regards, AllGifts.ie